What is our Halfway House all about?
It is about an exciting journey from brokenness to recovery, which is a long term process. We utilise the latest life skills media in daily classes. The programs entails teaching, counselling, sport and “great food.” The atmosphere is very much that of a family. We work together, play together and share the chores.
Recovery Is A Process, Not An Event
Intake procedure to Careline halfway house
1. Beneficiaries must have been detoxed either in a hospital or other suitable facility.
2. Also have completed a short term primary rehabilitation at a registered treatment centre.
3. The previous 2 steps are very short. The first being a medical function and the second being a basic introduction to life skills. The real recovery is a longer term process undertaken in Halfway facilities.
Requirements prior to admittance
1. An interview
2. Referral letter from rehabilitation centre with pre-admission
Optional long term stay from 3 months to a year
- An environment for workers to return to a safe base daily
- Weekly aftercare Relapse prevention
- Family meetings with residents every Wednesday evening 7pm-9pm
- Aftercare meetings, covering various life skill consolidations
- Random Testing
Our beneficiaries are not just numbers, remain part of the “careline family”
Get in touch with us:
If you or a loved one is suffering from an addiction, street drugs, Alcohol, prescription drugs contact Careline and allow us to facilitate the most effective and safe recovery available.